Kony rolls out next-gen omnichannel digital banking platform
Kony Inc., an enterprise mobility and digital applications company, has announced its next generation digital banking solutions.
According to a press release, the company's digital banking platform and suite of applications aim to help FIs cost-effectively deliver customer-first experiences across any channel.
"Banks and credit unions are committed to meeting the escalating expectations for a seamless, customer-first experience," Kony CEO and chairman Thomas E. Hogan said in a press release. "The new Kony Digital Banking Platform, combined with our growing portfolio of banking applications, and our strategic partnership with Diebold Nixdorf, will enable us to achieve our vision to facilitate banking anytime, anywhere, and through any channel."
Kony's next-gen digital banking apps address needs in retail banking, loan origination, business banking, new user onboarding, digital payments and more.
In particular, the retail banking app allows customers to transfer money, find ATMs and branches, deposit checks and more. Features include RDC, ATM cardless cash, biometric authentication, and automated transfers and bill payments.
The Kony Next Generation Digital Banking Platform allows FIs to deliver seamless and differentiated experiences bridging physical and mobile channels. Key benefits include:
- Faster time-to-market thanks to pre-built banking business objects.
- Complete control over the bank's own apps.
- Differentiated customer experiences based on digital technologies such as biometric authentication, chatbots and augmented reality.
- True native mobile and web experiences from a single code base, for faster delivery and easier maintenance.
- Actionable intelligence from real-time analytics with prebuilt and customizable business reports and dashboards
- Open banking architecture with prebuilt, third-party integrations.
- 50–80 percent lower implementation costs compared with custom development.
Companies: Diebold Nixdorf