Dec. 29, 2016
The U.S. Payments Forum is partnering with the ATM Industry Association to present its third ATM EMV implementation workshop Feb. 14 at the ATMIA U.S. Conference in Orlando, Florida. The cost of the workshop is included in conference registration.
The three-hour workshop, "Implementing EMV at the ATM," will cover essential requirements and recommendations for the effective and efficient implementation of chip technology at ATMs in the United States, according to a press release.
The workshop is based on the U.S. Payments Forum white paper, "Implementing EMV at the ATM: Requirements and Recommendations for the U.S. ATM Community."
Workshop attendees, including financial institutions, independent deployers and merchants, will have the opportunity to:
- learn about important chip concepts and basic chip requirements for ATMs;
- get updates on the status of the U.S. ATM chip migration;
- gain a better understanding of upcoming liability shifts and the chargeback process;
- explore best practices and special considerations for migration planning and chip implementation;
- discover how to avoid "landmines" during and after EMV migration;
- have specific questions answered by some of the nation's top EMV experts.
To sign up for the EMV workshop, contact Brita Price at ATMIA.