CU24, operator of the largest credit union-owned ATM and POS network in the U.S. added a number of new participants over the last month, according to a news release.
- Everglades Federal Credit Union, based in Clewiston, Florida;
- General Electric Employees Federal Credit Union, of Milford, Connecticut;
- NAPUS FCU of Alexandria, Virginia;
- Pioneer West Virginia Federal Credit Union of Charleston, West Virginia; and
- Service One Credit Union, of Bowling Green, Kentucky.
"[O]ur members will now have greater access to their accounts almost anywhere, anytime, which greatly enhances our credit union's service offerings and capabilities.," said Dan McGowan, CFO of Pioneer West Virginia FCU.
The new participants range in membership from 3,900 to 25,000, with assets ranging from $30 million to $280 million. All told, they represent $794 million in assets and serve nearly 84,000 members.