ATM/Debit Payment Authorization and Transaction Switching System
SWITCHWARE® is electronic payment software for ATM terminal driving, transaction switching, card management and more. The system adheres to the latest standards established by the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) and is PA-DSS validated.
- Transaction switching and authorization
- ATM terminal driving and management, including remote key loading and deposit automation
- POS acquiring plus merchant management and settlement
- On-line core banking system interfacing
- Debit card issuance and file management
- Stand-in authorization
- Interfaces to regional, national, and international EFT network interfacing
- PCI DSS and PA-DSS Compliant
- Card management including EMV smartcard acquiring and issuing
- ATM/EFT network monitoring, including email and SMS alerts
- Supports virtualized, high availability clustering and disaster recovery environments
In a typical environment, SWITCHWARE provides in-house control of the ATM and POS network, an interface to one or more core banking/authorizing systems and connectivity to one or more regional, national or international EFT networks and ATM/debit card management. Other functions include interfacing to a hardware security module (HSM) for cryptographic functions, interface to applications such as CSFi Sentinel™ automated alert notification system, and FraudBlock™ fraud detection and protection system. Enhanced card management services (credit cards, pre-paid and stored value cards, fleet/petrol, gift, travel, etc.) are provided through an integrated interface to recommended third-party card management solutions.
Visit CSFi to learn more.
Products and Services
|SWITCHWARE® is an enterprise wide electronic payment authorization and transaction switching system that provides ATM driving and management, debit card management, POS acquiring and merchant management functionality. Learn more »|