Dec. 7, 2012
On Tuesday, Dec. 11, at 11:00 a.m. EST, Fiserv will present the webinar, "Using Analytics to Improve Your Self Service Availability." The webinar is open to financial institutions, ATM deployers and ATM service providers.
The hour-long session will cover a number of topics related to self-serve analytics:
- improving incident management processes to drive a consistent service experience
- using advanced analytics to understand service delivery performance and identify areas for improvement
- measuring the performance of on-site service delivery partners and understanding how that performance impacts availability
- improving vendor SLA management, reporting and analytics
- deploying next generation performance dashboards
- optimizing the service desk through staff specialization
Registration for the free webinar is currently open online.
For more on this topic, visit the software research center.