Oct. 2, 2012
GRGBanking hosted its seventh Global Customer Exchange in Guangzhou, China, on September 24–25. The annual event offered an update on industrial knowledge and technology around the world, while reinforcing relationships between GRG and its partners and customers.
More than 120 decision-makers from financial institutions, CIT companies and retailer enterprises, as well as experts in retail banking and cash management, attended the event, which was themed, "Global Experience, Local Wisdom."
GRG showcased solutions in retail cash collection, intelligent deposit, note sorting and video teller ATMs. The company also presented related panel discussions on regional cash recycling technology, as well and overseas case studies of retail solutions.
Industry experts also covered a variety of topics in conference workshops:
- The Future of Banking: VTM
- Myanmar — First ATM Return and Construction of National Switch System
- Currency Cash Chain Management and Optimization Using Artificial Business Intelligence
- Security by Intelligence
- Innovation in Branch Automation
- Cloud-based ATM Networks: How They Work and How They Integrate with the Smartphone
- Smart Services Middleware System
For more on this topic, visit the associations/conferences research center.