Mercator Advisory Group and the Prepaid Expo are conducting a survey of prepaid industry participants in a first-of-its-kind study to assess the future of the industry amid technological innovations and dynamic markets.
The survey is open to both closed-loop and open-loop prepaid players. One survey respondent will win an iPad 16G with retina display, presented by Prepaid Expo during its annual event this March in Orlando, Fla.
According to an announcement from Mercator, the proliferation of mobile and emerging technologies and the demographics of an increasingly global marketplace have created a need in the prepaid industry for meaningful data to enable sound decision-making.
A research paper analyzing the results in context of Mercator Advisory Group's in-depth market research will be made available to survey participants, as well as attendees of the Prepaid Expo.
- The survey will explore a number of industry-related interests:
- role of cash, debit, credit and prepaid products through the next 20 years;
- likely winners among mobile payments technology providers;
- most attractive demographics, psychographics and customer churn;
- industry-wide synopsis of payment preferences.
Read more about trends/statistics.