Financial services technology company Fiserv Inc. has announced the signing of six credit unions to use the company's OnCU account processing platform, as well as integrated Fiserv solutions for credit and debit processing, online banking and bill payment, and mobile access. OnCU is a fully automated solution for credit unions that want to outsource their technology operations.
"Fiserv will partner with each of these credit unions to help streamline their operations, improve efficiencies and roll out new payment and channel solutions to their members," said Albert Ku, senior vice president of credit union solutions at Fiserv."
The six new accounts are listed below, along with integrated services they'll use in addition to OnCU:
- L'Oréal USA FCU, Clark, N.J., $25 million in assets — EnFact Network Services for fraud detection, ACCEL/Exchange payments network, debit processing.
- NCP Community Development FCU, Chesapeake, Va., $2 million in assets — credit and debit processing, EnFact Network Services.
- Polk County CU, Des Moines, Iowa, $3.9 million in assets — Virtual Branch for online banking, debit processing.
- Reno City Employees FCU, Reno, Nev., $30 million in assets — statement production services, CheckFree RXP for bill payment, Virtual Branch.
- Sioux Valley Co-Op FCU, Watertown, S.D., $12 million in assets — Virtual Branch.
- Virginia Beach Postal FCU, Virginia Beach, Va., $7 million in assets — ACCEL/Exchange, EnFact Network Services, debit processing.
Read more about software.