Fiserv Inc., a provider of financial services technology solutions, today announced that six financial institutions have recently chosen its Cleartouch solution for account processing, as well as related solutions for online and mobile banking, check capture, risk management and more.
The Cleartouch bank platform is an integrated, end-to-end solution that delivers real-time capabilities. The FIs that will implement the platform and complementary programs include:
- Mansfield Bank, a $372 million bank based in Mansfield, Mass.
- The Home Building & Loan Company, a $43 million bank in Greenfield, Ohio
- Kennebec Federal Savings & Loan Association a $76 million FI in Kennebec, Maine
- Magyar Bank, a $520 million FI headquartered in New Brunswick, N.J.
- Webster City Federal Savings Bank, a $91 million bank in Webster City, Iowa
- Winchester Savings Bank, a $533 million FI in Winchester, Mass.
"Fiserv looks forward to partnering with each of these financial institutions as we work together to streamline operations, improve efficiencies and deliver innovative technology to consumers," said Tom McBride, president and general manager of Cleartouch Solutions at Fiserv. "The Cleartouch bank platform's innovative, real-time capabilities provide powerful business analytics to help our clients meet their strategic goals, now and in the future."
For more on this topic, visit the software research center.