Highlights announced to date include:
- Innovative cash processes — Using practical exhibits and business case studies, Wincor World will show how banks can make processes more cost-effective and customer-friendly through Cash Cycle Management Solutions.
- Software solutions — Wincor World will showcase software solutions that map workflows in retail banks, as well as software that can be used to manage and optimize systems and processes.
- Fraud protection — Wincor World will focus on innovative end-to-end networked solutions that prevent attacks on individual systems, delivery channels and processes in banks.
- Branch redesign — Highlighting its WIN@Branch portfolio for banks, Wincor Nixdorf will demonstrate how to create productive and efficient workflows in branches.
- Innovative services — Special emphasis this year will be on global services to support customers who are expanding globally. Sample projects will be presented using actual data. Focus topics will include: standardized solutions for operating self-service systems; cash flow through cash logistics and cash order management; outsoucing solutions for large self-service networks and complex IT infrastructures or applications.
For more on this topic, visit the associations/conferences research center.